Thursday, March 22, 2012

National Service 101

What should I bring? :( I have no idea!
There you go. That is the same list that I referred to before leaving for NS. U can choose what to bring and what not to from the list.

I don’t want to get darker! NO! :(
Of course, when you talk about NS, the I-am-getting-darker-and-darker problem is the one that you can never run away from. You’ll really spend a lot of time under the sun, marching. So, make sure you bring along the sunscreen!

In my case, I did bring along the face and body sunscreen but I only use it during the first few days. After that, it just didn’t matter anymore cause I was too lazy and there just wasn’t enough time. I mean, sooner or later, you’ll be getting darker anyway.

Is the food served there gonna taste nice? Is it gonna be like my mom’s cooking?
No arguments, nothing in the world beats our mom’s cooking! Food wise, I guess it depends on the camp where you are going. As for me, at Kem PLKN Bukit Saban, the food was good. Unless you are a super duper picky eater, you’ll do fine with the food there. They will even specially prepare the food for you if you have any allergies and stuffs, so yeah. 6 meals a day! Prepare to gain weight sweethearts! ;)

But then, there will be no harm if you wanna bring along 3-in-1 drinks, biscuits and maggi cause sometimes the food served may not be to your liking.  

Should I bring along my I phone, my I pad, my smartphone, my camera to the camp?
It all depends on you. If you think you can take good care of your phone, then there will be no problem about bringing them along. But I suggest that you just bring along a cheap handphone; the one with the basic feature of calling and SMS-ing cause you will only get your phone back during the weekends, there wouldn’t be much to tweet or insta. :3

Guess that’s all for now. All the best for all of you who will be the next Wira and Wirawati Negara! Have fun!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment